Avast! Mobile Security
Exceptionally proposed by Android powers, AV-Test, Pcadvisor, Techworld, and now in excess of 14 million clients around the world!
Androidauthority: "The best simply showed signs of improvement… nothing approaches"
Android and Me: "The best hostile to burglary result available"
Androidpolice: "fundamentally anything you might need ought to your gadget get lost or stolen"
Droid-Life: "it doesn't get substantially more broad than this"
Pcadvisor: "your first port of call when searching for a security item"
• Antivirus: Scans introduced applications and memory card content on interest and new applications upon first utilization.
• Privacy Report: Scans and showcases access rights and purposes of introduced applications.
• Anti-Theft (concealed part): Gives you remote control by means of SMS or Web (wireless following, actuate siren, memory wipe, etc.).• Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing information exchanges.
• Web Shield: Scans each one URL that heaps and cautions you on the off chance that its malware-tainted. Incorporates USSD blocker.
• Widget: Gives you control of the application from your Android desktop.
• Web Interface: Provides remote control of hostile to burglary characteristics (phone lock, GPS following, memory wipe, and so forth.).
• Sitecorrect: Automatically fixes mistyped Urls.
• Shield Control: Advanced settings for application, web, and messages checking.
• UI Design: Great decipherability on Android cells and tablets.
• Sms/call Filtering: Filters out specific contacts that you select.
• App Manager: Lists applications and their sizes (MB), CPU load, memory utilized, and so forth.
• Battery Save: Runs just when performing undertakings.
• Firewall (takes a shot at established telephones just): Serves as guard for system
• Available Languages: Catalan, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russia