Home » » About Us

About Us


First of all, we want to say Thanks for visiting here & loading on About Us page of this blog . Here we will be sharing some information about us. 

Software World
Software World

 

The Author

Hi readers! I am Saifullah Tareque and Author of this blog. I am a part time Blogger, web & computer graphic designer. I am trying to learn web programming. I’m learning it day by day.  I started blogging in 2011 in Mother language. At January 2012 I decided to write in English for Worldwide people. I have started this blog in February 2013 (I forget the exact date. Sorry!). I made lots of web site. Most of them are static and hosted in Google app engine. 

 

About this blog

This blog  was created last February 2014     (I forget the exact date. Sorry!). As a subdomain. I actually prefer to have this blog, but unfortunately it is not available in BlogSpot. Quickly I will realize the importance of having a registered domain. 

 

Conclusion

Before you will end reading this page, I would like to say thank my family who supported me financially and emotionally, thank you. To all my friends for the happiness and ideas we've been tackled every reunion. And to all my readers, thank you so much. Without you, this site is nothing. You are like water and sunlight who keeps the plant alive. May be I have wasted your valuable time, Sorry! Thanks for reading & interest with our site. You are invited to visit my blog again…This Site is daily update.

Share this article :

1 comments:

Don't spamming on commenting in this blog

 
Support : Software World | Information Resourc House | Amazing Point
Copyright © 2016. Software World - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Software World Published by Software World
Powered by Blogger