Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 17
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is video editing software used for creating your own videos with the quality of a professional editor. You can include several effects, such as changing the color, the format, and other characteristics. With Pinnacle Studio Ultimate you can create 3D videos—a great innovation compared to other video editing programs—and you can even watch them in high-quality resolution.
Create whatever you want. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate offers you more than 2,000 effects, for 2D and 3D, allowing you to adapt your video to your preferences. Enhance and correct the sound of those videos taken on the street, or just the color if it doesn’t suit your tastes. And, of course, after importing them, you can watch the frames as many times as you want in the preview option.
A professional result in few steps
Thanks to its tutorials, what seems quite difficult becomes really easy, even if you haven’t ever worked with an editing software package. The results will be as if a qualified professional made them. Afterwards, you can export them for playing your video in a DVD or even in a Blu-Ray, keeping their quality at maximum.
You don’t need to have the projects on a desktop, because you can also import them from the app in some tablets. Don’t leave your projects in a folder inside your computer! Now, you can upload your videos to YouTube, Vimeo or even to Facebook. Your friends can watch and comment on them.
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 17 Features
These are some of the features of Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 17:
- Tutorials for helping users in video edition
- Import video. Automatic or manual video import function from any device (smartphones, tablets, cameras…) and even GoPro 3D cameras
- Wide compatibility of formats. From 5.1 to tape and analog formats
- Cloud integration. You are given 50GB of free access to your Project Packages, so it is possible to do your work any time, anywhere.
- Organize and add tags your media content. The library for adding multimedia files allows the organization of your archives.
- Drag-and-drop option for adding video. Storyboard mode for creating drafts and previewing them
- Chroma works. It includes templates with multiple themes. Green-screen integration to add backgrounds to objects
- Import audio tracks. Users can add audio to their video but also avail of the included Scorefitter library , without worrying about copyright problems.
- Social networks integration. It provides options for sharing on Facebook, YouTube or Vimeo
- Additional effects (Magic Bullet Looks, Magic Bullet Cosmo, Warp, Knoll Light Factory, etc.) More than 2,000 extra effects in 2D and 3D
- Live Capture is a functionality to add contents directly from your screen.
- Multi-track edition with unlimited tracks. High-speed editing process and very fast rendering. It provides the Blu-ray option to record on Blu-Ray
The minimum system requirements for a correct download and installation are:
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Service Pack 2 (64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core Duo with 1,8 GHz
- RAM Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- Sound card: Sound card compatible with Windows
· HDD Space: 5.8 GB of free space